For a copy of the Resident BBQ area booking form, please click here
Rules for Using the Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club Facilities
- At no time is glass to be brought into the pool or barbeque areas. Please ensure that all drink and food containers are plastic, aluminium, or other non-glass product.
- NO ALCOHOL is to be bought into the BBQ area, if you wish to have alcohol at your function it can be purchased through the Golf Club.
- Children are to be supervised at all times whilst in the facility and grounds.
- The resident booking the area is responsible for the behaviour of their guests whilst in the facility.
- No aggression will be tolerated by residents and their guests towards Golf Club staff members or Body Corporate representatives.